Sign in to follow this  
Danny B

5th gear better than top gear???

I too am bored with Top Gear and only watch it when bored.

i find Fifth Gear much better.

I am surprised at so many of you not liking Vicky Butler Henderson though.

What about Suzi Parry - does she get the same views?

Wendy

I like them both...(the women and the shows)

As has been said, 5th gear is more imformative, yet i dont laff out loud at it ( although i thought it was funny how that bloke did £7k worth of damage to the new ford kuga) whereas top gear reviews cars that i'll never beable to afford, but thats why i like it. I just watch the entire program laffing and dreaming......

PS....Top Gear series never runs for long enough...6 shows i think???? It should be more like 12+ a series.....correct me if i'm wrong

I like them both...(the women and the shows)

As has been said, 5th gear is more imformative, yet i dont laff out loud at it ( although i thought it was funny how that bloke did £7k worth of damage to the new ford kuga) whereas top gear reviews cars that i'll never beable to afford, but thats why i like it. I just watch the entire program laffing and dreaming......

PS....Top Gear series never runs for long enough...6 shows i think???? It should be more like 12+ a series.....correct me if i'm wrong

yeah thats right whitedog, just doesnt last long enough. Its over before you know it :(

I quite fancy VBH. Bit older, sexy cold like voice :lol: , into bikes/ cars etc. Prob got a few quid too. So if anyone has her number feel free to pass it on :D

...Bit older, sexy cold like voice :lol:

...which also perfectly sums up why i have a soft spot for Jo Whiley. But honestly, brown bagging it tonight sir? :norty:

as several other have said Needell thinks he's great... his results vs. Plato in British tin-tops speaks for itself. Tiff's version of a road test is get keys, start, thrash like a ginger step-child... return one bolloxed and now worthless pile of parts.

beardy bloke looks like he was rejected by The Hairy Bikers and Emmerdale :dorky:

still, all pale into insignificance next to the wideboy gob$hite that is Mike Brewer :lol:

still, all pale into insignificance next to the wideboy gob$hite that is Mike Brewer :lol:

Now there's a dodgy cockney fool.

I think the only presenter who seems half ok is the fat one who was originally on top gear and now does second hand car show on Dave......he seems normal, or am I mistaking that as boring, maybe thats why he isnt on top gear anymore !!

No way dude! The first series of new TG was cringeworthy whenever that guy was in it, he didn't gel with Hammond or Clarkson and ended up being talked over.

Oh and forget Goffey and Woolard, what about Rippon and Edmunds? :lol:

Have to agree mike "diamond geeeeeezer" Brewer is a proper custard cannon smoker

I quite fancy VBH. Bit older, sexy cold like voice :lol: , into bikes/ cars etc. Prob got a few quid too. So if anyone has her number feel free to pass it on :D

nooooooo she is soooooooo annoying her voice is soooo annoying.fancy sabine instead.

nooooooo she is soooooooo annoying her voice is soooo annoying.fancy sabine instead.

I swear sabine is michael schumacher in a wig...

Top gear must still be pulling in the viewers, seen this : http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a122396/richard-hammond-buys-gbp2-million-castle.html

Really gone off of TG recently, like everyone saids where are the car reviews gone that don`t cost over £30k

Getting more into 5th gear, don`t like Jason Plato as a racing driver but like him on the show :scratch:

And VBH gets better with age :notworthy:

Have we had the standard reply of "Sticky Danish-Pastrie's Brother owns a corrado" yet? I can't be bothered to read back through the posts.

Is it me, or are the runs of Top Gear gettng shorter. It seems to be on for only a few weeks and then we get fobbed off with repeats. Is Mr Clarksons wage bill sapping the budget?

Is it me, or are the runs of Top Gear gettng shorter. It seems to be on for only a few weeks and then we get fobbed off with repeats. Is Mr Clarksons wage bill sapping the budget?

:D nah, the summer season of the show is always shorter than the winter one... probably 'cos they've filmed it during the winter/spring and the weather is too $hit to get enough footage of out!