Sign in to follow this  
Purds

Purds' corrado New clean pics pg4

Absolutely love it mate!

Those wheels have to be some of the best to put on a Corrado 8)

Anymore plans for the future? Not that it looks like it needs anything else :grin:

No real plans at the moment apart from cleaning up the paintwork, a few spots of rust and a couple dents but nothing major, hottunings are ok, quite bouncy cause the ride is really hard but this helps so it doesnt rub, you get what you pay for at the end of the day but i fully reccomend them

The car was for sale but i just cant bring myself to sell it so it has been removed from sale

thanks for the kind comments

purds

love it mate,. looks so good on those rims in that colour :D. im 2 minds wheather to keep or sell my rims, they starting to show signs of laquer peel already and they must of only been on the car for 5k miles :( sucks!

yeah mine have started to peel aswell, im gonna get them refurbed without the laqure and get polished lips and hopefully this will sort out the problem

Purds

yours are single piece aswell aint they? lemmie kno how you get on and who does it cause mine need something doing to em! i will need some work on them aswell cause i gave a curb a little love nudge and it won

As much as I like them, I dont think I'll go for those wheels if they are corroding in such as short space of time/mileage, shame.