Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

how nice?

The US special edition CC, complete with 3.6 V6 - all for $27,000 - and manufacturers say that we are no longer being ripped off in the UK

The CC is a stunning car in the metal, IMHO the best looking car VW have made since the Corrado

What is the base model price, over here?

Passat CC from £21,065 according to VW UK website... so, less than a Golf R32 (by £1435) and more than a new Scirocco (by £125) - not that space/practicality wise it's even in the same market... making this a fairly useless comparison on my part :lol: :cuckoo:

Seriously tempted to chop the LCR for a CC in the new year 8) Love the special edition pictured above - shame the UK version isn't quite that phat! Think the ground effects kit makes all the difference... and yes deffo one of the nicest shape cars to come from VW since the C 8)

Have spent the last month getting the LCR back to full glory and while I'm loving it even more than ever I can't help feeling a change is due...

Yes i love it too, but remember the average forum age is 40ish, dont know your age or saying your old *cough ya old git cough*

Yes i love it too, but remember the average forum age is 40ish, dont know your age or saying your old *cough ya old git cough*

that makes me feel young

i must surely be one of the youngest on here and i think it looks pretty flash! for a vw 5 door saloon :wink:

that makes me feel young

lol yes were quite young in comparison compared to some folk on here :lol: