Sign in to follow this  
joby

Jobys Corrado

Wow! What a beaut!

I love the colour and I love the alloys.. very nice mate :)

Nice car.

I am glad people are posting photo's of their cars on here.

Shows what you do to the cars also good to see different wheels in place on Corrado's.

Very nice Joby. 8)

Is the car lowered a bit?

Are those 17" rims?

I would almost dare say they look like 16's... they seem to look just a little too small for 17's. I am probably wrong though :)

The car is a stunning colour - that 2nd image in the fading light from the front view is brochure cover material.. superb.

Is it a 1.8 16v? Seems to have the earlier style bonnet.. unless the light is just tricking me.

Very nice Joby. 8)

Is the car lowered a bit?

Are those 17" rims?

I would almost dare say they look like 16's... they seem to look just a little too small for 17's. I am probably wrong though :)

The car is a stunning colour - that 2nd image in the fading light from the front view is brochure cover material.. superb.

Is it a 1.8 16v? Seems to have the earlier style bonnet.. unless the light is just tricking me.

Thats the early bonnet alright.... same colour as my old 16v 1.8 :D - beautiful under the sun!

17s and not lowered its a 91 1.816v, Been lovingly cared for by a lady owner !

Believe it or not the pics were taken in the daylight the camera and the sun playing tricks on the eye!

17s and not lowered its a 91 1.816v, Been lovingly cared for by a lady owner !

Believe it or not the pics were taken in the daylight the camera and the sun playing tricks on the eye!

Doh.. thought they were 16's.

Tis a sweet car though mate!

Of course i'll stay around.. I dont particularly fancy signing up and participating on Saxo forums mate!! The Corrado is still one of my very favourite motors.. I just wont be driving one.

Of course i'll stay around.. I dont particularly fancy signing up and participating on Saxo forums mate!! The Corrado is still one of my very favourite motors.. I just wont be driving one.

Its a funny thing jim, once yove owned a vw, you never seem to be able to be happy with any other model, ive owned most models of vw but think the corrado is one of the best, i had a mint VR6 before the corrado, even though it was wickedly fast i still wanted the corrado. but at the time i couldnt find a tidy enough VR6 c, so settled for a 1.816v

I'll be back in a Corrado one day or other, I am sure.. would like to buy a beat up old 1.8 or G60 one day and work on doing it up over a few years... that'd be worth doing :)