Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

got my reiger grille 2day but

its coem with a shed loada glue n screws n hose n that and the instructions are particulary clear.

any1 had any experience of these or not? its from venom

thanks luke.

okay here we are in the bag i got

2 tubes of this glue stuff.

2 L shape silver aluminuim pieces of metal

2 nozzles ( for the glue )

5 black self tappers ( fairly large)

5 small silver screws

2 large pop rivets

3 pieces of rubber hose about 1cm each

a bit of pan scrub :S

and 2 red stick with white bits on the end

oh and 2 of those keys you get to open tins of spam!

ive got all these screws yet there are no holes what so ever in the grille? are they giving me the option to either glue it or screw my own holes?

uploading pics now bbut image shack playing games with me =]

with mine i screwed the top tabs on the brow part to the slam panel then i used a couple of blobs of the sikaflex on each end and bonded it to the top of the headlights (only a tiny amount though)

This looks the same as the one I lost on the A33 on tuesday morning!

Whatever you do make sure it's secured bloomin well!

Nick

I used super glue on mine, lasted 2/3 days! I pulled into edition38 this year with my grill hanging off as the glue didnt hold :( I have got electric tape wrapped round the tabs holding it in currently, was going to use tiger seal.

lol yeah nightmare will have to see what happens when i get car back from garage and try to fit it. will update!

the top parts of the grill arent clips just tabs (well mine was) also the ends that go over the headlights wont sit flat hence the need for the glue.Itis a lot of hassle but worth it i reckon

the top parts of the grill arent clips just tabs (well mine was) also the ends that go over the headlights wont sit flat hence the need for the glue.Itis a lot of hassle but worth it i reckon

Mine came with a Reiger grille fitted by a previous owner and the brow ends had a hole drilled in the top and a cunning cable-tie arrangement which was hidden under the bonnet. :) It never moved at all until I replaced it with an original grille recently.

Drill the top three tabs...fit rubber spacers and washers under them and then screw to the top of the slam panel with self-tappers.

Get yourself some self adhesive 3M velcro for fitting to the tops of the headlights.

If you glue the eyebrow to the top of the headlights your going to be rather stuffed if you ever need to remove them.

Get yourself some self adhesive 3M velcro for fitting to the tops of the headlights.

Thats what i was going to do, Thanks for reminding me!!!