Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Did certain corrados have certain cloth seats?

I'm wondering if certain corrados had certain cloth patterned seats, or were they totally random?

And what different cloth seats did VW do for the corrado?

And did the storms only have leather seats, were they all heated...etc..

can anyone give me some more info on this please.

If yer'd asked this question while you were here the other day it would have saved me digging out the scanner!

I've only got the 1994 brochure though, sure others have more details.

And yes Storms all had leather seats, beige in the green ones and black in the mystic ones, I'm pretty sure that they were all heated too.

like most cars there was a selection of trim/cloth colours available and this changes from model year to model year, IMO some of the late cloth seats are the worst designs!

The vast majority of 89-91 cars with cloth have a grey/blue rectangular pattern or black/green version with the black dash, there's a few other versions though just in 89-91.

The 92 on cars can have some really dodgy looking light grey and flecked type material which reminds me of the same age polo trims :|

the interesting thing in that spec sheet (for me anyway) is the MPG figures, 23mpg urban for the 16v and 22 for the VR6, but at 56/75 mph the 16v improves a lot to 47/38 and 39/32 for the VR, that helps explain a lot of the arguments about when 16v and VR6's produce similar economy for some drivers and vastly different for others.

Well for what it's worth I once found a VR6 in the scrapyard that had A/C and heated leather seats but no loom or switch for the heated seats. It hadn't been removed before I got there so I just assumed the dealer removed the loom when they fitted the A/C :shrug:

Well for what it's worth I once found a VR6 in the scrapyard that had A/C and heated leather seats but no loom or switch for the heated seats. It hadn't been removed before I got there so I just assumed the dealer removed the loom when they fitted the A/C :shrug:

..........................Or maybe the interior had been fitted after to a car that already had A/C???

..........................Or maybe the interior had been fitted after to a car that already had A/C???

I didn't think of that :)