Sign in to follow this  
ChrisKnottIns

CORRADO FORUM INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Come on friends! We are insuring tons of people on this scheme from other car clubs so please don't forget to ring us on the scheme if your insurance is due!

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 (cheaper to ring this number if ringing by mobile).

Hi - do you guys do any sort of multicar policy? I'm going to be looking to renew my insurance towards the end of Feb and will be getting a daily driver. The Corrado will be garaged at a different location to where I live and obviously is modified - my daily driver is not. Can all this be rolled into a single policy? Cheers :)

just to say i have just insured my VR6 with chris knott...over £75 cheaper than what HIC wanted and any of the other companies.

£487.99 fully comp! fantastic, hopefully they will serve me well, IF i ever need to claim... :clap:

Hi - do you guys do any sort of multicar policy? I'm going to be looking to renew my insurance towards the end of Feb and will be getting a daily driver. The Corrado will be garaged at a different location to where I live and obviously is modified - my daily driver is not. Can all this be rolled into a single policy? Cheers :)

No, we'd have to insure them separately but that would not be a problem in terms of competing price-wise.

just to say i have just insured my VR6 with chris knott...over £75 cheaper than what HIC wanted and any of the other companies.

£487.99 fully comp! fantastic, hopefully they will serve me well, IF i ever need to claim... :clap:

Glad we could be of service!

A new stipulation on the Insurance Scheme is that you must also have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).