Sign in to follow this  
KipVR

Has anyone fitted one of these?

Yeah there are a few guys on here with that system, quite quiet I believe, you can also get the same system without the first box I think KAD runs one. Also I have heard that the silencers narrow down to a 2 1/4" bore to reduce noise levels!

Yeah I think CrazyDave's running that system on his and yep, it's quiet and the silencers have a reduced bore inside them.

The Techtonic's Dual Borla system (Me, Mic_VR, _leon_ + one other person, can't remember) is a bit quieter than the Jetex and is also full 2.5" bore all the way through.

yeh your right steve i have one of these, its the best exhaust i have had on my corrado's very quiet until you get to about 4k and then they just sound like standard.

but dont buy the exhaust off e-bay though Kip, go onto ed38 and ask strictly dubs for a price on there, you will save money doing it that way, as they offer a discount for ed38 members.

karl

Mmmmmm i think that with the R32 under the bonnet i would go for the 3 silencer system, i have the 2 silencer system with a de-cat, so mines loudish at the moment, but its a very very very nice sound though 8)

Tip toeing off to ED38 quickly......... :batman:

:lol:

i was thinking about adding another silencer to my system at some point - have got a magnex system with only two silencers at the mo. it was pretty quiet before with the VR and a panel filter - hope it's not horrifically noisy with the r32 and sports cats...

I should think it'll be about the same Pete, I've been so impressed with my Magnex, it's never given me any grief and has sounded superb, it's just a bit loud now and unfortunately they don't exist any more :(

Plus I want to try something new :D

Tip toeing off to ED38 quickly......... :batman:

:lol:

hope it's not horrifically noisy with the r32 and sports cats...

rio-jhawk.jpg

:scratch: