MK3-Damo

Low G60 in pvw this month few pics pg6

Well been a while since i posted anything but mines an ballys corrados are in this months pvw. heres a pic

twinVWshoot101.jpg

twinVWshoot51.jpg

twinVWshoot41.jpg

twinVWshoot8.jpg

Congrats on the feature brother... looks soo damn good... i feel ashamed of my ride height on the 17s looking at yours LOL... :lol:

Spoke to you over at MIVW, congratulations on the feature car is looking real good now, great presence

Cheers guys really appreciated, still got lots to do over winter lots of parts building up.

Take loads of pics and keep us updated :D

ahh getting petrol, pvw caught my eye. corrado vr6 & g60 on the front cover.....low and behold it's only bloodly your car in there :D well done mate both looking super sweet.... how did that come about? did they contact you??

ahh getting petrol, pvw caught my eye. corrado vr6 & g60 on the front cover.....low and behold it's only bloodly your car in there :D well done mate both looking super sweet.... how did that come about? did they contact you??

I was asked by pvw so asked abt doing a joint shoot with damo & they were happy to do so 8)