MK3-Damo

Low G60 in pvw this month few pics pg6

Hi Damo, Loving your work - its good to finally see your car. Seeing Bally's on Sunday & now yours is embarrassing me into thinking about tidying mine up and sorting out the paint. I hope I can find some time & money by mid next year to sort it all out as I'm now busy with the new job.

I'll have to catch up with you soon. Drop by after footie sometime.

See ya,

Mark

Hi Mark

Glad you like it, really is alot diff to the mk3 but im lovin the Gforce bigtime lol. Yeah its about time you

started moddin your beast! Ill pop rd soon maybe over the holidays, it'll hopefully have a few new bits

added by then to..

Damo

I remember this car was advertised on Piston Heads a few months back. I had arranged to go and see it, but by that time it got sold !

Seemed like a nice car in the advert, but looks great now !

Have you still got the old keskins mate ?

I remember this car was advertised on Piston Heads a few months back. I had arranged to go and see it, but by that time it got sold !

Seemed like a nice car in the advert, but looks great now !

Have you still got the old keskins mate ?

Cheers vick. No mate sold em straight away!

Well after realising i wanted some different seats fa the G, I saw some that i really wanted an manage to come to a deal fa them. The fun begins now trying to match the rest with the seats. Anyway here are the seats cheers k :D

Rado061.jpg

Rado062.jpg

Rado064.jpg

Well quick update, got a few parts to pick up new bumpers and a new steering wheel, i also need to get my new doorcards to match the new seats. Got myself all the black trims, pillars, dash, carpets everything needed to convert my greys over to black, roll on a nice day lol. So overall got a lot going on with the G, Ill get some pics up once i start the strip down.

Damo

Seen you rollin round MK.....very smart mate!

Lovin the interior...defo look better with black trim 8)

glad to see your still loving my old interior mate, the doorcards should be available in about 2 weeks after i get my "new" interior fitted 8)

i will text/ring you when they are ready.

karl

Hi mate you'll have to gimme a beep when you see me next Cheers

glad to see your still loving my old interior mate, the doorcards should be available in about 2 weeks after i get my "new" interior fitted 8)

i will text/ring you when they are ready.

karl

Ok cheers karl, yep im still loving them mate and no worrys on the doorcards just let us no when your ready.

Love your new interior btw next level lol :D

Damo

Well been on the lookout for a smooth bumper and luckly 1 came up over on edition, then found a rear with the tow eye smoothed out. gonna get a few other bits done then get it painted when the weather gets better.

here is a couple of pics to show the new front, prob not everyones thing but i love it..

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

Have you not been pulled about your number plate? I ran mine for 6 months with the plate in the window and got a £30 fine the other day...well anoyed :(

LOL - If you see a silver vectra flashng and some geezer waving then it will be me :lol:

LOL - If you see a silver vectra flashng and some geezer waving then it will be me :lol:

Ill keep an eye out for ya vectra mate lol

Well i have been on abit of a mission lately with the G, Someone hit it at work so it gave me the chance to do abit more to it. So with the help of my dubclub boys an my boy graeme who did some smoothing and painted the rims for me. My G now looks like this

Picture012.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture017.jpg

G3.jpg

G1.jpg

Thanx

hows things mate ,cars looking great now. are those us spec indicators in the bumper? :luvlove:

liking the black centres 2...are you going to inters this year if so would like to see this .,

looks much better with the black centres mate, very nice :D the indicators in the front bumper look really cool aswell :)

hows things mate ,cars looking great now. are those us spec indicators in the bumper? :luvlove:

liking the black centres 2...are you going to inters this year if so would like to see this .,

Cheers Russ, yes the us lights are in the bumper. Not sure if im going to inters as if i remember right mivw is around the same time, so not sure mate..

looks much better with the black centres mate, very nice :D the indicators in the front bumper look really cool aswell :)

Cheers phil

Ok time for a update

Well been awhile since my last update but since then i have been on a mission swapping over all my grey trims, carpets and dash for black items, i also did my roof in red alcantara. Also bought and fitted a ctn turbo diesel gearbox with a vr clutch :D all i can say is this box is made for my G, Here is a few upto date pics

Picture029.jpg

Picture030-2.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture037.jpg

011-2.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

And thats how we stand atm, should be off to collect my cards at the end of the month and that should finish off the inside.

Cheers