Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

what a commedian !!

What do ya think to this then ??

Description

Make your g60 powered ride really move with this performance chip.190hp doesnt need smaller pulley,but will produce more power if fitted though.20%torque increase better on fuel,cost over 250£ never used,self fit from germany,easy to install.

Direct quote from ebay auction.. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is probally the least amount of effort every put into a ebay advert

LOL

look at my stuff for sale and see the shire effort put into mine

LINK REMOVED-vr6storm

ohh yer please bid guys and gals...

cya

Humm, where's my barge pole so I can wave it in the opposite direction?!? :wink: :lol:

DODGY wouldn't quite be enough to cover that (IMHO :lol: )

i think i might have to go for one, sounds wicked NOT

hang on what abt if your running 200bhp with it lower your power......probably :evil:

i was just wondering thats all,the way it is at the moment you can boost other peoples ebay selling power but not your own,does seem a bit unfair

Yeah, point taken.

I've asked for a bit of clarification on the eBay guidelines as they do allow for various loopholes and stuff.

Should hopefully get some clearer information on this soon.

Appologies for opening a "can of worms" here.

This link was posted in humour - we all should know (G60 owners at least) that the claims in this auction are just not possible. A 30bhp gain just by fitting a replacement chip to a standard (unmodified) G60 is nothing short of a total lie. The link was posted so that we could all have a laugh.

Description

make your g60 powered ride really move with this performance chip.190hp doesnt need smaller pulley,but will produce more power if fitted though.20%torque increase better on fuel,cost over 250£ never used,self fit from germany,easy to install.

just a quick question mods...why is it you can post other peoples ebay links but not your own???

You thought this auction was credible, i.e.actually beleived it's ridiculous claims ?

no i meant why has chris CORRADO,ebay link removed :)

because it was against the trading guidelines that are on each of the "sale sections".........the ones that people are supposed to read before posting etc :wink:....and of course this thread is in the general car chat section too.......so its not really a "sale" section :wink:

these have been in place for quite some time btw............and i'm sorry if this is a problem but rules is rules etc :wink:

but this post isnt in the for sale section so technically he wasnt selling he was just pointing out he has got something for sale on ebay :)

but this post isnt in the for sale section so technically he wasnt selling he was just pointing out he has got something for sale on ebay :)

and he was linking to it from the forum :wink: .........which is not allowed

and so is the other link, and all the other links that are posted on here,

"Sales" guidelines apply to all sections of the forum.

Technically he is selling - auction ?

the guidlines are only in the for sale sections

so has anyone asked the ebay seller the question of how he thinks it gives such a radical improovment in hp ?

maybe hes flogging 30 dead horses :shock:

all i was asking was why was an ebay link removed,people put up ebay links to cars although not there cars and the link stays,when someone puts one saying they have some parts for sale its promptly removed

Yeah, point taken.

I've asked for a bit of clarification on the eBay guidelines as they do allow for various loopholes and stuff.

jim knew what i meant

i was just wondering thats all,the way it is at the moment you can boost other peoples ebay selling power but not your own,does seem a bit unfair

just read it and you should know what i mean

Should hopefully get some clearer information on this soon.

[/quote:aa6f2]

all i was asking was why was an ebay link removed,people put up ebay links to cars although not there cars and the link stays,when someone puts one saying they have some parts for sale its promptly removed

and we told you that it is not allowed under the forum's trading guidelines to link to e-bay items etc that you are selling......ppl linking to cars/parts etc on e-bay that are not they're own or have no connection to the vendor in anyway is ok as this is just for info really.........all this as been on the go for quite some time and i find it strange that you have just noticed this

ok then when im selling something on ebay i can register on here using a different name then post my ebay link saying look at this..thus increasing my selling power on ebay..nice loophole dont you think...thats what im saying..easy really when you think about it

thats just an example,but i would not put anything for sale on the forum again anyway after someone stuck there unwanted nose in :)

ok then when im selling something on ebay i can register on here using a different name then post my ebay link saying look at this..thus increasing my selling power on ebay..nice loophole dont you think...thats what im saying..easy really when you think about it

there are ways and means round everything.......but even if you did this it wouldn't take too long to suss it out........by all means do what you want to do dazzy........but don't be surprised if you get banned from the forum.....(that is in no way meant as a threat btw :wink: )you might get away with it but i think that we would be treating new members(ones that very quickly post up e-bay links)......suspiciously

just proving a point that there are ways around everything..btw what is so wrong with ebay??you can get some good bargains so i dont understand why its not allowed :?