Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

child lock!!

I hav gotta HOENET alarm system and i cant open the doors when the car is runnin! I take it is a child lock anyone no how 2 turn it off?? Thanks!!! :D

hello,

hoenet alarms lock the car while running for safety reasons...including child lock and prevent car jacking.

but your answer, when in the car on your alarm fob, simple press open (when the can is running) and the car will remain open...then of course press locking on fob to lock......

you can even silence the siren by pressing the AUX button then open....

All this info depends on what model you have mate.

hope this helps, merry xmas

bob

hello,

hoenet alarms lock the car while running for safety reasons...including child lock and prevent car jacking.

but your answer, when in the car on your alarm fob, simple press open (when the can is running) and the car will remain open...then of course press locking on fob to lock......

you can even silence the siren by pressing the AUX button then open....

All this info depends on what model you have mate.

hope this helps, merry xmas

bob

I will give that a go!! Thanks merry christmas m8!!! :D

It doesnt work just pressin the unlock button when its running?? Because as soon as u start the car it locks?? Only way i can get it 2 not lock is 2 start the car with door open then close door! :? :?

ok mate, you've got the older style to me. As you might know the alarm is made by clifford, the only way with these was to confuse the alarm by leaving the door open as you did.......that was going to be my alternative....do you have the model number for the alarm.

ok mate, you've got the older style to me. As you might know the alarm is made by clifford, the only way with these was to confuse the alarm by leaving the door open as you did.......that was going to be my alternative....do you have the model number for the alarm.

Where could i find it m8??

yeh it does.......describe your fob to me ........mines has a lock button, yellow button with a star on it, then unlock button, under it all is the AUX button.......ur number matches mine....