Sign in to follow this  
twofourten

Body Mods

Looking on the interweb again and found http://www.tmtuning.com

Was contemplating the Mattig rear bumper and rear license plate cover - has anyone got these or used TMT before?

If there is someone in the UK that do similar stuff I would be very interested to know please...

if im honest i dont think it looks as good as the normal rear bumber and number plate location, without the number plate being where it usually is it looks a bit bare imo...

just my 2p's worth

I think it would look good if it had the lights further in to where the oem plate goes like audi 90s and 200 s were its just too black and plain as said ,

but maybe colour coded could work :shrug: .

you can get them in uk,its either eurotech or tuningwurkes (croydon ) that stock them,was a couple of years ago when i was looking at them(these ones also blank the keyhole for boot), meaning you would have to utilise a solenoid if you wanted to retain use of the boot,this was why i didnt fit it as i have delocked the c and wanted an entry if the battery went flat, i now know that the central locking overrides the key at the rear anyway, when this weather allows soon,i am gonna fit one and solenoid the boot, left black they look crap but with the right lights and coded they can look the bizz.............hope this helps n gd luck :g60:

nice find on the site! if they are any good let me know as im looking at getting the reiger gtx front and back bumpers!

i prefere the number plates on the bumper and then smooth out the boot panel myself!but thats my opinion

The good thing about this kit is that it allows you to keep the key entry to the boot, I would have it sprayed so it matched the body and then it would look the dogs - well i recon anyway...

Is it me or does the Plate panel in the top one scream Photo-plop?

TBH as said in another thread on these bumpers recently.. Looks Tosh with the plate moved...

I have the Mattig rear bumper on my C and a reg blanking plate with the "corrado" scribt embeded in to it. I like the look but dont expect much love from other C owners! anyway each to their own! l

et me know if you want to see some pics

Hi awigman,

If you have pics then please share them, I think it could look really good - did you have any issues with fitting or anything?