20vturbo

corrado 20v turbo, finally finished

If Carlsberg did Corrado restorations..............................

Just spent the last 1.5 hrs reading your whole thread, amazing build thread, outstanding dedication a massive well done.....

As for the VW Show's Volkswagen North West August 5th at Tatton Park only about 1.5hrs from Holyhead !!!!!!!

Words cannot do this any justice, I second Tatton Park for a v good show to show of this immaculate Corrado to us enthusiasts, especially as I will be visiting ;-) go on go on go on

I would go to Tatton Park just to see this car and to meet you. What a build and dedication used.

Alan

What a build, makes me want to get mine finished asap, just wondering though what throttle cable did you use? and did you have a issues with the throttle body fouling on the bonnet?

Dave

its close but dosent touch because i lowered the front of the engine by 1 inch. the throttle cable is off a 2.0l 20v non turbo audi a3.

If Carlsberg did Corrado restorations..............................

Just spent the last 1.5 hrs reading your whole thread, amazing build thread, outstanding dedication a massive well done.....

As for the VW Show's Volkswagen North West August 5th at Tatton Park only about 1.5hrs from Holyhead !!!!!!!

this show would have been perfect but my brothers wedding is on the 4th of august so i wont be able to go. any other shows on the west coast?

this is an amazing car man, really impressive effort. i'm glad it's not me paying the insurance however!! :crazyeyes: i'm twenty and the cost to insure a 16v is high enough! :bonk: