Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

golf mk2 offset

Mine are wheels are 4x100 fittment same as corrado. There also et33 but not sure how high you can go there unless you fit coilovers.

Henny what off-set are those borbets on your C? (because I had them on my car before)

VW std wheels vary a little bit between 33 and 38mm.. If you go lower, 25mm the arches get filled more. If you went higher than 38 you will narrow the gap to the strut. Thats assuming you keep to std widths.

If you had a 7 inch 25mm it would probably rub the rear arches, the big splits on my G60 did, even with good suspension and bumpstops. They weren't rolled though which would stop the problem.

Gavin

Mine are wheels are 4x100 fittment same as corrado. There also et33 but not sure how high you can go there unless you fit coilovers.

Henny what off-set are those borbets on your C? (because I had them on my car before)

30 mate... 8) (16x7.5J)

thanks, its just theres a guy on edition38 selling some alloys off his mk2 golf, but isnt sure of the ET :) just wondering if they fit his ok, would they fit my C? sounds like they might!