Sign in to follow this  
Pau1

In-Pro Rear Lights

Here's some smoked inpro's , take note the left cluster alignment kevhaywire lol !!

They look a lot better than the clear ones IMO, I may be tempted to get a set now but dont know if my cars dark enough to pull it off.

Andy there is a lad up here that i saw with the red onthe bottom & crystal on the top in-pro's and it is an eye catcher being about the same colour as yours!

Oh yea, i think the crystal inpros would look smart on your motor - see a page or two back for pics... thats the same colour as yours isnt it..

Chris,

I would have thought red/clear in-pros on light coloured cars (especially sivler) and smoked on darker coloured cars like mine perhaps? IMO the totally clear ones are a bit much.

Incidently, I had my Corrado at Stealth in January on the rolling-road. It produced 252bhp, which Vince said 'was about right'. To be honest, it doesn't exactly feel slow but I see vf-engineering claim 290bhp.

Any thoughts?

Andy

I would have thought red/clear in-pros on light coloured cars (especially sivler) and smoked on darker coloured cars like mine perhaps

Totally agree!! Think Smoked would work well on dark colour like black (above!!)and Dragon Green...

Jimbo, well done mate! They look great, better than the red/clear ones imo. I hope you didn't spend as long faffing about with the aligment as I did! What do you think to the quality of the inpros? I wasn't that impressed to be honest.

Chris, thanks for the advice re the bonnet lifters.

Kev

Cheers kev , about 3 months ago i put some clear / red ones one the car to see what they looked like and was'nt inpressed , they looked to bling / in yer face , even though i do like chrome on black . So when i went to venom the other day and he pulled the smoked ones out , it was a yes without even trying them . The smoked ones seem to be better quality and dont look as cheap imo .

It took me about 2 hrs to fit them , with slight mod's here and there but well worth it .

I'm well p**s*d off - lost the rear black plastic panel with number plate attached last night and now I've got to source one from the breakers!

Chris, with the risk of sounding stupid: FPR?

Andy

I have to agree, I think the all clear ones maybe a bit much.

Most of the Supercharging posts have been edited into Pau1's Supergharging Topic, so enjoy continuing it there & the In-Pro topic will be happy to be free! :-)