Sign in to follow this  
Pau1

Front Springs

Does anybody know if there is a difference in the front springs in later model Corrado's. I've got a set of front Jamex springs but the top most coil is of a smaller diameter than my Koni ones. I was wondering if there was a difference in the later model's spring seats or not. I've had a look on ETKA but there doesn't seem to be any change... :?

TIA

Pau1

Bump...

Anybody know? I think i've had withdrawl symtoms with the Forum being down... :? I really need to know about this spring thing... TIA

I think the only difference in models are the VR6's all the other corrado's use the same setup as far as I am aware could be wrong tho!!! :(

there are two types of front spring for the corrado. one for early (very much the same as a mk2 golf) and one for the later ones (similar to a mk3). what you need to do is buy the spring top plates for the later style for your car. they are listed in etka and are a dealer part only. although they are not expensive.

jim

mail me if you are struggling.

I have just bought Eibach springs from Venom. They told me that there are two different spring top designs for the early (pre '92 cars). They tell me that I migh need new strut tops to suit if they are the wrong type. Haven't looked yet to see though. Maybe someone els can explain, cause I'm really confused too.