Sign in to follow this  
ali moore

relay hot

lol, ok mate let you off that one, thanks for your help

hmm... had about a 15 mile journey today (most i really ever drive) felt the relay 67 and it just felt a tiny bit warm (like +1-2 degrees more than the rest)but far far far from being hot. Perhaps you have a little short in yours or it's almost dead and is drawing a lot more current than it should?

let us know what happens with it

if the lift pump in the tank is dead, then the main pump could be struggling and drawing too much current, just a thought.

My pump relay died a few months ago and was only a tenner or so to replace. I'd bung a new one in and see how it goes. It draws a lot of current though and your one is probably the original one.

both fuel pumps of my C were replaced last month, so I hope it is not causing the relay to get so hot.. :S

How much is it for a new fuel pump relay? I own a KR and the fuel pump relay has a 167 on it, while I think to have read out there it should be a 67 :help:

both fuel pumps of my C were replaced last month, so I hope it is not causing the relay to get so hot.. :S

How much is it for a new fuel pump relay? I own a KR and the fuel pump relay has a 167 on it, while I think to have read out there it should be a 67 :help:

pull it out and see if it has a VW number on it, then we can check.

all corrados seem to use the same relay, part no. 191 906 383C (location 12)

ok thanks :D