Sign in to follow this  
Chris

vr6 core plug part numbers?

hello,

can someone help me out with the part numbers and ETKA pictures for all the vr6 block core plugs please. i cant get ETKA to run on my laptop atm.

Would be greatly appreciated! :D

Chris

I couldn't find a part no. on etka, the ones supplied by the dealers were 36 mm which were too loose,think they must be for the 24v engine. We ordered 37mm from a motor factor and dont forget the sealant, was reasuringly tight, but haven't run up to temperature yet

PS. I'm talking about the two on the front of the motor for the water waytoday 005.JPG[/attachment:3v9ch5av]

not the one im after unfortunately, thanks for looking though :D

I couldn't find a part no. on etka, the ones supplied by the dealers were 36 mm which were too loose,think they must be for the 24v engine. We ordered 37mm from a motor factor and dont forget the sealant, was reasuringly tight, but haven't run up to temperature yet

PS. I'm talking about the two on the front of the motor for the water waytoday 005.JPG[/attachment:3l2bdcym]

there the babies, 37mm, ill keep that in mind, let me know how you do with them after youve run yours up. did you replace the back 2 aswell? (small and large near the intermediate shaft) i would like to replace them too, its just for peace of mind :)

The one next to the oil pump drive is the same on the rear of the engine, don't know which the small one is though that you are refering to :shrug:

We also replaced the plug which has a feed to the oil cooler on the front of the engine but have not had a problem with this dealer supplied part. None of them were badly corroded and would have lasted many more years so I shouldn't worry too much about them, having said that they are a doddle to remove/replace :D