Sign in to follow this  
Riley

G60 AFR readings...

Ive got an innovate lc-1 wideband lambda and gauge up and running in the g60 now, all seems fine but im unsure on the sort of figures im getting.

Ive just been on my local testing ground (was quite busy with other testers though[:$] ) and full throttle seemed to range from 10.5 to 11.8 as it built up through the revs. Is that a bit rich?

When i back off throttle it shows 22.4 is thats fully lean for the fuel cut off right?

What sort of figures should i be aiming for at cruise/full throttle?

Cheers, Neil. :)

Thats what mines like. about 11 WOT, i wound out my co pot to 2000 ohms and that got me 13-14 on idle

On part throttle cruise i get a pretty solid 14, full throttle i am no more than 12, idle can be a little all over the place to be honest.

On WOT you don't want less than 11 and no more than 12.5. At part throtlle 13-14 is ok . Idle should be 14-16 as should very light throtlle - closed loop operation will go up and down as ecu trys to achieve 14.7.

By the way, have you logged your readings?

I have a SNS chip and the injectors go static at 5000 rpm. The AFR dips about 1-1.5 ex: from 12 to 10.7