Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

GSF 2009 new stock

Catalogue has changed, and cannot find ref to all brands etc. They still doing Brembo discs?

And that leads to a general question, are they now stocking new brands etc?

Not sure re:the brands, but i do know that my local Accrington gsf has closed down/gone :(

Not sure re:the brands, but i do know that my local Accrington gsf has closed down/gone :(

They doing this a lot with smaller stores... down to their fight with ECP I'm afraid... which has also taken out a lot of small independant Parts shops...

Bigger not always better... GSF/ECP parts are at best made of Toffee... :cuckoo:

Stu, try www.murraysdirect.co.uk I have personally used Murray for parts and what he doesn't know about VAG bit's ain't worth knowing... plus he ONLY stocks OEM quality parts, not cheap rubbish...

Have been in the shop when he was on teh phone to a supplier who sold him a box of "Hella" side marketrs that turned out to be the Cr@p Chinese ones... I seriously hope they came to get them, rather than the rather "Painful" alternative place he offered to put them!

All-round top guys and only a call away for advice too!

ok, cool.

Any idea on thier postage costs?

I know buying over the net you have this 30 day back law, but its just hte overall hassle of it all.

Presume there is no stock price list. I presume you phone these guys then double check genuine vag are no cheaper; I did typically buy original for the corrado; especially filters etc, as the cost diff' was minimal, but quality so much better. Only stuff I didnt care about, or the vag part was going to out last the car, did I go GSF.

Its funny, twice now we've phoned up Renault for the GF's car for parts and often a fitted price or full price is quite high. Probe a little further and twice now Ive found that the main part can be broken down into smallter items, for which we only want one bit, and often more affordable.