Sign in to follow this  
big_mac

Engine Monitoring System

hi guys, i need to know a bit about the corrados ecu. Does it have the following wires?

ground wire

live wire

rpm wire

speed wire

injector pulse wire

the reason im asking is i am thinking of fitting one of these wee gizmo's to add a back to the future style to the "C"

camp.jpg

Analog Display : The analog display can indicate speed, RPM, gas mileage, fuel consumption and injector opening percentage. Includes peak data memorization and allows the scale to adjust according to current driving conditions.

Graph Display ; This screen provides a data-recording feature that allows the user can evaluate driving conditions and engine performance. The feature of composing the graph by assigning any available data to X and Y, enables unique and special analysis.

Alarm Feature ; This allows the user to set a designated limit for each data. Will inform the user by sound and graph if any data passes the limit.

Digital Display ; The bar graphs along with digital numbers indicate multiple data to simultaneously observe entire vehicle conditions.

Trip Function ; This function provides five trip recorders that individually memorize the total driving distance, operation hours, fuel consumption and average gas mileage. This function can be used to manage vehicle maintenance, compare time and gas mileage between two different routes or managing driver information for long trips.

Fish Function ; The fish function provides the opportunity to enjoy your driving experience in an entertaining way. Your driving technique, such as speed and gas mileage, changes the environment of the fish pond and affects the health of the tropical fish.

Friction Loss Calculation ; Calculates the friction loss and graphically displays the percentage of lost horsepower compared to genuine horsepower.

the system costs £150 and is on special at the moment on another cruise website.

oh by the way, sorry for not answering your question! :oops: :oops: couldnt honestly say i would defo know to be truthful

you will find all of them wires on all corrado the speed wire will only on later engins with elec spedo whitch web page did you find the monitoring system on ?

The VR6 certainly has all those wires.

The SECS monitor is excellent, roughly £300.

See one in action in a Scoob. I must admit, it tends to be one of those things that occupies your attention too much when driving, so you could end up smashing into something!

Kev

hi guys, i need to know a bit about the corrados ecu. Does it have the following wires?

ground wire

live wire

rpm wire

speed wire

injector pulse wire

there must be a ground for the ECU control box and live too

RPM you should be able to top off the coil (AC current) my clifford taps the coil wire for the RPM monitor (you could also use the rev counter pulse i would think)

Speed wire= speedo is electric so there is a wire to tap there too

injector pulse dont know on that one