Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

EBay / Leather door cards

never mind the description being dodgy!

a little story for you.

My mate buys a corrado vr6 off an asian guy from birmingham. It has a full grey leather recaro trim. very rare wouldn't you say? he has the car literally 3 weeks, and it disappears off his drive overnight. now, he lives in a very remote area, and has 2 dogs too, no one heard or saw anything. his house is REALLY hard to find unless you know exactly where it is. anyway, it dissappears, which means someone had a key for it (the previous owner no doubt....). then, after a few months, when all is appraently quiet, another h

grey heated leather trim comes up for sale, in birmingham, by a zero rated bidder with a blatantly asian user name? coincidence? you decide.....

And, even though he has zero feedback, he first registered with Ebay at the end of September. Could this have been around when the car was stolen?

But the ebay ones are not Recaros.

So how can they be the same?

You get normal seats which are heated on corrados

The Bloke selling the grey leather is also selling a set of clear in pro lights some alloys momo millienium steering wheel. and a few other corrado parts. He not replied to my emails, If he is selling a full interia, you wouldent pay for it until u picked it up, so u would get too see it. If he posted pics of the stuff though he would get so much more.

if someone can prove he's bad news someone should deal with him!
We need like a Corrado Enforcers Team for situations like this.

There cant be many grey leather corrado's being broken in birmingham, Its very rare in Norfolk too see any corrado's in breakers yards let alone N reg leather equipped beauties.

I'm sure that if they're anywhere near compentent scallys they will have disposed of everything that's traceable by now. The rest is just coincidence. The only way to prove any of this is to catch them selling something with a chassis number on it..!

Don't suppose you'd had the old micro-dot people round to put the car's ID on all the parts??

if someone can prove he's bad news someone should deal with him!
We need like a Corrado Enforcers Team for situations like this.

There cant be many grey leather corrado's being broken in birmingham, Its very rare in Norfolk too see any corrado's in breakers yards let alone N reg leather equipped beauties.

I've e-mailed the guy, no reply yet!! not sure if I should bid.. had badluck on ebay before!!

yea i'm waiting on a reply from him,

I'm more gutted to learn that volkapart in norwich gave up the opportunity to buy a broken Storm because he dint think he would be able to get rid of the beige leather.

He Knows Now

I would not normally say this, but you could make up a new id under a hotmail account and use it to win the auction.

Meet the guy face to face and the worst you have is -ve feedback on an account you will never touch again!

But I wouldn't advocate that you understand...

You have to supply a credit card and billing address to ebay when you register from a username on a free ISP, so it's not 100% anonymous.

Also - bear in mind this guy may have simply bought a broken Corrado from someone else, who may well have been a scally.. Or may not - it could still be 100% genuine. Not saying you're wrong, just pointing out that two swallows does not a summer make...