Sign in to follow this  
sparks

nitrous oxide

i know its been mentioned a few times on the forum cus ive done a search :norty:

but has anyone fitted it to a G60 and got good results :clap:

just wondering thats all :confused4:

I have it, and it's still in a box in my living room waiting to be fitted. Yes, I will get round to it soon, probably :lol:

well just really wondering on where it would go (the jets that is) after charger or after the air temp sensor?

and how would the fuel map on a sns chip make of it ?

It depends somewhat on the setup. A wet kit would be extra fuel along with the nitrous oxide in the right ratio. The fuel and nitrous ratio is set by the nozzles. This wont (or shouldn't ) affect the fuelling setup on the chip at all.

A dry system relies on extra fuel being delivered by the injectors. As you can imagine although easier to plumb in it is potentially more hazardous as the map has to be spot on.

From talking with Trev at Wizards of Nos on a G60 with a wet system the jets should come just before the throttle body (about 6 inches back, so in the bend basically). Alternatively if you are feeling flush you could have a direct port system in the inlet manifold runners. The problem there is heat from the exhaust manifold. I'm going with the '6 inches before the throttle body' approach.