Sign in to follow this  
strimmer

15x7.5 ET35 4x100 ???? Name that wheel

After much deliberation I reckon the only way to get more rubber on the road/track and keep my ride height is too sneak under the arches an extra 1/2" of wheel. I am running 15x7 ET30 wheels and want to go wider but without touching the arches, no pulling wanted right now.

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

The arches are rolled and the car is low, very low. To get the wheels under the arch I can allow about 8mm so I have concluded that an extra 0.5" wider on the wheel and a larger offset by 5mm will bring the wheel out by 7.5mm.

Can anybody let me know if any, all or some of that makes sense and has anybody have any suggestions for wheels that come 15x7.5 ET35, ooooh they have to be 4x100 too.

You can get compomotive MO's in that fitment...

Is there any chance of more pictures on it's current wheel setup? They look nice!

You can get compomotive MO's in that fitment...

Is there any chance of more pictures on it's current wheel setup? They look nice!

Sorry mate that is all I have right now, your welcome to try the following link of some shots up on Knockhill, I think they got some pictures of the Corrado in the album and a tasty movie of my driving beyond the limits of adhesion.. :cuckoo:

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/ ... V00272.flv

If the wheels you are running are BMW e30 BBS wheels they are et24 offset. TBH I would be tempted to go 7.5x16" mate, 16" is about the perfect size for a corrado, something like Borbet C's.

ET24, well I do fell a doughball. Checked on the rims outside as I probably should have in the first place and its been stamped on them all along.... doh

I have thought of 16" wheels and there are a lot more of them around, I will give it some more thought.

To revise the requirement then probably 7.5J wheel with an ET30 would do lovely.

Only need to decide on 15 or 16" now.