Sign in to follow this  
spoier

Xmas pics

The C did rather well in the snow... of course I bought some dedicated snow/ice tires before heading up "home" :D

snowjob.sized.jpg

Skye

if i lived there i would have been down that hill in the background on my snowboard by now!! first tracks!! 8)

I'm a little late, but here are some more pics that might suit to this topic... No, it wasn't my fault: for once I let my boyfriend drive my C! And you can see what happened...

Noup... Just a couple of dents to the left rear fender...

I'd bet the boyfriend had a few more dents though! :wink: :lol: :2gunfire:

Update: I expected snow at home for Xmas in the mountains, but after we got back to Seattle it snowed like 20cm in one day!!! Very unusual for the city as we're right on the Pacific ocean and temps are usually mild, not even below freezing, but that day it was total insanity as people were skidding around with summer or bald tires. Buses in the ditch, trucks against trees, it was hilarious. Of course I still had my killer snow tires on, so I went out and did figure-8 donuts and 4 wheel drifts in the warehouse district on unplowed streets! Hehehe it was great!!

I must say the Corrado G60 is a wonderfully balanced car. It understeers a bit which of course is normal for FWD cars, but it felt very neutral when sliding around, and the e-brake brought the tail around in a very controlled manner.

snow_day_01.sized.jpg

Skye