Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

I love my Corrado

lol, not honestly, i totally love my corrado, everyday i get in it and totally love turning the key and starting it, then rolling off the drive onto the open road (normally full of traffic) and just driving, i totally love it!

8)

Nice one, that's what its all about after all! I must admit i'm jealous as i've not had a rado i've 'loved' for a few years, can't wait to get another one tbh!

8)

Nice one, that's what its all about after all! I must admit i'm jealous as i've not had a rado i've 'loved' for a few years, can't wait to get another one tbh!

i was in a similar boat i havent had a car ive liked for 5 years since my mk1 golf but the rado is bringing the smile back on my face im normally cleaning it or working on it every night not because i have too either :D

I just constantly kick myself for selling my first one, I got a good profit out of it so it seemed worth it at the time, but having only ever owned one rado I naively thought i'd be able to pick up another in equally as good condition and pocket the change but it just hasn't happened! As time goes by, gooduns seem to be becoming more and more difficult to come across, which I suppose is inevitable.

The difference between a good well kept Corrado and an abused one that's been looked after on the cheap really is night and day!

I just constantly kick myself for selling my first one, I got a good profit out of it so it seemed worth it at the time, but having only ever owned one rado I naively thought i'd be able to pick up another in equally as good condition and pocket the change but it just hasn't happened! As time goes by, gooduns seem to be becoming more and more difficult to come across, which I suppose is inevitable.

The difference between a good well kept Corrado and an abused one that's been looked after on the cheap really is night and day!

You have to get yourself another Walsey, there are still some good ones left, there adictive :D