psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I spotted this G60 at a retail park in Maidenhead about half an hour ago. I popped into Halfrauds and the car disappeared by the time I had emerged. Here it is parked next to mine:

DSCF0973.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

Anyone recognise the car? I think it reasonably local, a few tell tale signs make me thing it is a Berks/Bucks car

Spotted C parked at Fraikens car park Mill Lane Winwick Buiss Park Warrington on Good Friday around 1800 Couldn't tell variant only got a side on view only. Looked to be blue/purple with nice set of wheels :D

Mystic Blue Storm N199 *** spotted on the M25 today heading clockwise between jcts 14-16, exchanged a wave with the driver before exiting onto the M40 in opposite directions.

Spotted revox on the M8 this evening ......and gave the 'water bottle wave' :wave: :D

I didnt think you'd seen me until I flashed the lights behind you just going into the tunnel at Charing Cross...you passed me at the Glasgow Cathedral turn off, at the hospital. The missus commented on the colour of your C "is that a dark blue one?....niiiccceee!" ...and she also said "so thats what we look like from behind - a big fat ass!" Car looking great.... Tried to pull up beside you but had to turn off at Kingston as was staying at the missus' flat. Was down in Newcastle for the day and you were my only spot! Got a nice bug infested grille and windscreen now...

h

Spotted a dark coloured C in Buxton on Thursday (9th April) I think it was. On the roundabout just down from the Palace hotel.

Also saw a Storm in Lydiate on Good Friday evening around the corner from my girlfriends parents house. I'm sure its a forum members car as I recognised the wheels. Not sure on what they are though. Was quite a suprise as we walked round the corner and there was a storm parked up on the side of the road!

Edited to say I think its spelt Lydiate, its near Maghull anyway!

Spotted a dark coloured C in Buxton on Thursday (9th April) I think it was. On the roundabout just down from the Palace hotel.

That was probably me mate - I was going though Buxton at around 4PM on thursday afternoon. Wondered if I'd been spotted on my round country trip :D

Caught a glimpse of the back of a burgungy/blackberry rado, with what looked like black wheels with polished rims (?). Just coming off the A21 Pembury bypass in Kent (nr Tunbridge Wells), going off towards Pembury Village just before 6pm tonight. Anyone on here...?

I wasn't in mine at the time, but in a silver A3 if you caught a glimpse of it :wave:

I keep seeing a dark coloured K reg C in Crawley, often coming out of or going into the industrial area.

On monday I saw a red H reg valver (i think) near Foundry Lane in Horsham at about 7.30am

Anyone here??

Yes, that's probably me on the way to work.

That was probably me mate - I was going though Buxton at around 4PM on thursday afternoon. Wondered if I'd been spotted on my round country trip :D

Yep that sounds about right and looking at your avatar pic it was defo you! I was in my white G40 so not in the Corrado. Some top roads round there althought the weather on Thursday was rubbish!

Yep that sounds about right and looking at your avatar pic it was defo you! I was in my white G40 so not in the Corrado. Some top roads round there althought the weather on Thursday was rubbish!

Yes, I remember seeing a white G40. The roads were great, although as you say the weather was awful. Also driving back from Macclesfield to Hull on the thursday before Easter was not really good for clear roads :lol:

Spotted Grey/Silver 16v on the M1 between J8 and 9 on Wednesday 15 about 12:30ish. looked like it had been lowered but could not get a good view. Anyone want to claim?

Spotted a red C heading north on the M6 yesterday, was passing the Birmingham (Hilton Park I think) services about 14:45ish, I was parked up in the southbound jam :(

Cool Steve - that was most likely myself - heading home :)

I didn't notice you - that queue was something else on the southbound side!

:grin: Cool, you're only the second forum member I've spotted in nearly four years!

Was waiting at the bus stop on Bath Rd in Bristol, bottom of the entrance to temple meads, at 6ish this evening thinking to myself I haven't seen a c in ages............then lo and behold an N reg standard VR in black rolls past. Think the number plate was N*** OBD, something like that. Anyone?

Lovely blue rado on the centre of kendal on saturday, think it might've been jeffcabbages but couldn't be sure?

now then owen fella was it about 4ish???

i was in kendal about that time,dunno if mine looks blueish tho so it might just be wishfull thinking haha

Another one tonight, a blue VR6 at Tesco in Horsham - private plate with nice alloys, maybe a duff spoiler (it was raised).

Was tempted to wait around to see who the owner was but had to get back in time for The Apprentice.

I saw a dark blue K plate VR6 on the Waltham Road, between White Waltham and Cox Green (Maidenhead area) driven by a woman with big hair. She didn't notice me driving the other way in my Corrado. Anyone else spotted this car?

so who do I keep seeing near Chineham Bus Park wearing Classic Green? Got a nice, friendly wave today as I was in the C for a change 8)

I've seen that one to.

Nick

I saw a 16V in black today (well yesterday evening!) it had a for sale sign in rhe window, so I followed it (scaring the life out of the poor guy driving it :shock: ) had a brief chat with him and took his number down. Will call him tomorrow and get some pics and details of his car as it's for sale. Would be good for it to be in the hands of another fan.

I saw a 16V in black today (well yesterday evening!) it had a for sale sign in rhe window, so I followed it (scaring the life out of the poor guy driving it :shock: ) had a brief chat with him and took his number down. Will call him tomorrow and get some pics and details of his car as it's for sale. Would be good for it to be in the hands of another fan.

Can't see why a big Dread-headed guy following, would scare him! :lol:

Saw a Dark blue vr6 ( i think) waiting to turn onto the A48 from the Wyevale Garden center near Thornbury at about 1, gave a thumbs up but dont think i was spoted by the driver, i think the passenger saw :shrug: .

I was in a White MK3 Golf turning into Wyevale