Sign in to follow this  
E16V

Is it just me?

Not had a c for a while and bought one around two weeks ago. Nothing strange there. The thing is that tomorrow I should have fitted the third set of alloys to it during the two weeks I have owned it so far. Just wandered if this was normal behavior or I need to book myself in some where? :cuckoo: Please say there are others like me. Anyone?..........

just you bud..... now find a white coat with straps and book yourself on holiday for a few months in a nice padded room. in all honestly i have tried on 3 sets of wheels the borbets looked sweet mmmm

So its not normal. Are there any support groups who could help me? Could get expensive a new set every 3-4 days. Mmmmm Borbets you say. Dont believe it already thinkin 'bout set no 4. :help:

sounds perfectly normal to me, i got through 6 sets of alloys while my car was off the road. and 3 interiors :lol:

:clap: Yay I'm not the only one :clap: Sure there are more lurking out there. Cant just be 2 of us?

^^^^ Liar...

I'm on set 3 for this year too ! :wave:

I meant there not only two of them. Ive probably had about 13-15 changes of wheels this year.

Ive had my current C coming up to a year

1st

DSC00109-1.jpg

2nd

th_STP81077.jpg

3rd

DSC00072.jpg

4th

DSC00138.jpg

5th

DSC00143.jpg

but back on esto's now as I struggle with my comopomotives :epicfail:

Likin set no 5. Maybe I should lay off wheels for a bit after all she goes to bodyshop 1st June for paint. So that will be just 3 sets of wheels and paint in 4 weeks of ownership. Been told I've got no patience dunno where people get that idea? :shrug: