Sign in to follow this  
Steve B

Pics Of My Car

As some of you may or may not know, ill be buying my brothers Corrado off him this summer - a VR6 :D

I did say id get some pics up of my current car tho - a 95 Mk4 Polo 1.4

Below is a link to a thread i posted onwww.performancepolos.co.uk -

http://www.porka.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5384

It me first car and ive got it just about how i want it now - i would like to put her on coilovers, and maybe a new set of rims - but the time has come to move on! Im proud to say also that ibought the car and all the mods myself - no handouts here :shock: The mods have now officially stopped tho, and the saving for the Corrado begun!!

Feel free to tell me what ya think.

Oh, you can just make out the arse end of the corrado in one of the shots.

Ta

Steve

Nice looking polo!

How much you paying for the C?

/tony hart

.....and we'll move this to the gallery

/tony hart

Hi again Steve,

You've done a good job there kid. Very tastefully done 8)

Ooops sorry guys - didnt see the gallery section.. DOH!

Probabily be givin 9K for the corrado.

Sounds alot, but i think it is a good deal. It is V good condition, will have just hit 50K on the clock, it also has some nice extras i.e BBS, Konis, AmD Re-map, Cat 1 Clifford, Tracker etc which saves me spending the money on them!! Hopefully allowing me to leather her up

Cheers for the comments too guys!

Hi Dan, yea i tried to do it all tastefully - didnt want anything too lairy, more of a subtle approach!

The thing i like is that most people dont see half the things ive done, and think its standard like that! That when i know they are quality mods - when people think they are original :D

Steve B,

The car is probably worth 9k, but you should try & sqeeze some discount out off the bro'. :)

you'll have to post a few pics of the 'Corrado-to-be'.

Steve B,

The car is probably worth 9k, but you you should try & sqeeze some discount out off the bro'. :)

£9000 ? - I didnt think ANY Corrado is worth that kind of money these days!!!! :shock:

Im seeing storms going for £7k !

Steve B,

The car is probably worth 9k, but you you should try & sqeeze some discount out off the bro'. :)

will do mate - ill get some spy shots soon :lol:

Steve B,

£9000 ? - I didnt think ANY Corrado is worth that kind of money these days!!!! :shock:

Im seeing storms going for £7k !

agree a little bit with scott about the £9k :shock: though most of the £7k storms are hi-milers or in poor condition..........but steveb you are paying ott :shock: even for a mint lowish mile vr6,alright it has all the desirables(apart from leather)but these really add little value to it imo,fair enough it saves you from spending on getting these mods,the price your brother is asking even a garage wouldn't charge you that much and they would also give a warranty too....which is an essential with any vr6 especially one at £9k

Got to echo the above really about the £9k!

Are you and your brother close? ;)

I know what your saying guys - but check auto trader. 94/ 95 VRs with 60 odd K on the clock are going for around 8.5K. Fact.

This car is gona be just ova 50K when sold, and is very good condition. Plus it has the full VAG history and my Bro is the 2nd owner - all the history is known.

I honestly believe that it would sell privatly for 9K on the open market - if not more.

Are you and your brother close?

haha - we have our moments!!

wee not close enough that he'll loose money for me tho!!

Sounds expensive - there's a full show Corrado VR6 supercharged for sale on the PVW classifieds for £8.5k!! It was featured in the Golf Mag last month or so, and has been rolling roaded at Stealth with 250+bhp - it's got 17" BBS splits, Leather/Alcantara trim (inc headlining!), Nakamichi/JL music, Audi handles etc etc...lot of car for the money IMO. Receipts for £16k!!

I know which one I would go for........ :D 8)

Steve B, [

I know what your saying guys - but check auto trader. 94/ 95 VRs with 60 odd K on the clock are going for around 8.5K. Fact

There is of course a difference between what they are advertised for and what they actually go for. :)

I think if you waited a fortnight and phoned the people selling 8-9K Corrados you would find that most of them will still have them.

Prices really depend on what someone is prepared to pay.I think if you were to take a late model C VR6 to a garage as a trade in you would be very lucky to get more than 5k for it -immaterial what what condition it was.It is after all at least a 7-8 year old car. :wink: :mrgreen:

Hmmm - this is true... think ill worry bout it in a few months - thanks so much for the input guys - very appreciated :D :D