Sign in to follow this  
g60elite

Supercharger rebuild??

OK ive had my G60 a while now but i cant find any paper work for when it was last rebuilt. I know its a G Werks job and its been tuned to stage 4, so it would make absolute sense to take it back to them to service it. From what ive seen its not an overnight job and i cant afford to be without her (honeymoon period :lol: ) so i dont fancy sending her or part of her to get the job done.. My question is can i get it rebuilt from someone else locally in the midlands...who? Will that affect anything? Does anyone know of any1 reputable?

You're best off taking a day off if you can and driving down for a day... it's worth checking every year but it might not need anything doing apart from apex strips.

The other good thing about taking the car there is Darren can set it up properly on the wideband etc.

Can it be done while-u-wait? Was under the impression its a long job. But yeh it might make sense popping down, i wanted to get the whole toothed pulley done for that sound too.