Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

Say no to 50

check me out on the list (im in capitals so you cant miss me) :D :D

50mph is to slow, i think 60mph is too fast on some roads though to, it needs to be done with some common sense for once

i just drive at what seems to me to be appropiate speeds for the roads,conditions and situation and i will continue to 8)

i just drive at what seems to me to be appropiate speeds for the roads,conditions and situation and i will continue to 8)

dont get me wrong, i do to!! but dont stop the piglets for doin you in the :censored:

so unless you want to be driving "slow" and still get done for speeding i suggest you sign the petition, every little helps...

Yeh, and it just pick up on my point made recently. There are so many unmarked about these days; theres a right big collection in the midlands, including some very sporty normal looking bikes too. Have you ever tried to only have a blast when theres no traffic about - you need to be a midnight feaster.

Keeping a keen eye out for anything that moves, I've only come slightly close to two wrist slappings via fixed cameras in places Im not familiar with; both on quick roads, both cameras about 20ft high and hidden in the trees; cant see them until you're under them. Not impressed.

This 50 malarky wont solve much and you can throw common sense out the window with this attitude.

My real gripe is Why? - why the nationals? Why not speed trap more 30's. Are there really that many more deaths and bad injuries on the country roads that are caused by speed in the daytime? I cancel out the nightime stuff, because I doubt very much those boyracers will take a blind bit o notice to the new 50's. So no, I bet there arent that many bad accidents in comparison to shunts in residentials. And how many of those accidents that do happen, are caused by stupidity over speed.

yeah well said!! everyone knows the only differnence will be, it taking longer to get from A to B... :cuckoo: