Sign in to follow this  
sixpotter

BMC CDA Cold Air Feed Pipe

Bought a CDA with this missing, just obtained one but cant see the best route for it. Anyone have a pic of where to route it? Can the carbon canister be moved and the pipe dropped down there?

Cheers

on mine which was done by vince at stealth its just directed to just behind the front drivers headlight where the standard airbox got air from!

Been running without one (probably a drop in power with all that heat!) but by god it sounds awsome! Heard of people running them through into the wing but if Stealth are setting them up as per the standard box I am happy to have it there!

No difference in power supposidly running it with or without the air feed mate, without the airfeed though its definately louder sounds like a spitfire lol!!

I also run mine without the cold air feed... it sounds fantastic 8)

Me too - plays havoc with your MPG as well because you just wanna play all the time :D

Me too - plays havoc with your MPG as well because you just wanna play all the time :D

sooooo true! never mind though - we wouldn't be driving Corrados if we only cared about low cost motoring.... :lol:

sooooo true! never mind though - we wouldn't be driving Corrados if we only cared about low cost motoring.... :lol:[/quote:31u89x9u]

Not just me then :D