Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Corrado Club National Day 2003 Mag Feature?

When I was at the National Day this year I was told the pic's from the day were going to make a mag. Anyone hear anything about that? Apparently the Club had fallen out with Performance VW or something, so were going to take the pic's to Golf Magazine for a feature. I check the Mag's every time I'm in a newsagents etc & still haven't seen anything.

Anyone know anything? Are they are going to be shown at all?

Cheers

Dan

Thats the first ive heard of that

I know that PVW have never been nice to CCGB and that The Golf has shown more interest in the club plus speaking to both I would choice The Golf over PVW anyday

Alex I'm with you on that my friend...

Having had working relationships with both I would say that the PVW are only out to sell a mag and aren't enthusiasts like you find with The Golf.

When I first started out as a photographer The Golf were only too pleased to offer me work experience and tried their best to help me any way possible, PVW did the same but later on when I did some work for Performance Ford (same group) they took the p***

It's just a shame that The Golf don't cover more C's although I guess it'd cause problems with the name of the mag...

Phil

I'm only going by what I was told at the show. I can't remember the guy's name I was speaking to about it, but think he was one of the organisers of the day/people who run VWCC.

Yeah the enthusiasm that the guys from The Golf have got is amazing

Everytime ive spoken to PVW its like hitting a brick wall just not interested

The impression ive got from The Golf is that there thinking of opening the mag to all Vag cars instead of concentrating on Golf's but i dont care i still think its a great mag and would be more than happy if my car was feature on it :D

Dan ill ask some of the guys frm CCGB and get back to you

as far as i know the talks to get in in the mag has started

havent followed it up but as im going down to pick up my car tomorrow ill ask the question

hello mate

ok spoke to the people concerned and yes this is happening just sorting outt he final things i.e write ups etc

but expect it soon

hope this helps :D

8) wicked!

Make sure there are some nice ones of mine :wink:

Look forward to seeing it!

Cheers

Dan :mrgreen: