Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Strange Request......4x100 wheel spacer Engineering Drawing

A mate of mine wants to fabricate some wheel spacers

its for a 4 x100 PCD with 57.1mm centre bore...Does anybody have like an engineering drawing/CAd drawing of one that I could mail him so he can get his workshop to make one???

Cheers

Steve

could do you one by the end of the week (bit busy at work for the start of this week)

but you shouldnt need a proper 2d drawing, can you not just sketch it out? or do you need the dims measured from an existing one?

could do you one by the end of the week (bit busy at work for the start of this week)

but you shouldnt need a proper 2d drawing, can you not just sketch it out? or do you need the dims measured from an existing one?

Yeah need the dimensions basically! I know it's 4x100 PCD and 57.1mm centre bore, but don't know the overall diameter and how far the PCD is set from the centre bore etc!

Thought somebody might have one somewhere!

Just wants some made so he can get the right thickness without having to buy lots of different ones!!!

Did Henny not get some spacers made up by someone? Might be worth dropping him a PM to see if he had any plans/sketches for it.