Sign in to follow this  
mart h

do mk2 golf recaro seats go as low as the corrado recaros

recaro seats mk2 elec up/down when fitted to raddo do they go as low as the genuine raddo seats help has anyone tryed this?????????

Nope they dont, I had a set of RECARO's fitted with MK2 subframes and they sit a good deal higher than proper corrado RECARO subframes. Ones to get, if you can find them are Jetta GLi electric RECARO subframes. I had a set of these but had to get them imported from the states, then I sold them on eventually :(

Ones to get, if you can find them are Jetta GLi electric RECARO subframes.

Why's that - are they as low as 'rado recaros??

The only reason i havnt got my Corbeau bucket seats in yet is because im 6foot 2 and my head pretty much touches the roof with the mk2 subframes.

Does anyone know if the subframes from the standard seats can be used in any way to make my bucket seats sit lower? I dont think Corbeau do Corrado subframes, if they do i havnt found any :(

if the base of your new seats are metal,there's nothing stopping you from welding the existing corrado sub-frames directly onto your new seats,if they are of a composite material, you will have to adapt the sub-frames and make them boltable !

Not a five minute fix, but a lot of people have utilised the corrado sub-frame