Sign in to follow this  
pkradman

when 1 g60 isnt enuff

just thought id share my growing g60 fetish ..dont ask ! mid life crisis kickin in at 39 ..lol and i keep tellin myself "No i dont want a yellow one " ..lol

maxycross011.jpg

maxycross015.jpg

yeah the black one just showed up in the garage one night .... me and the wife were really shocked how it got there ,i pointed out that it must be a special house we live in , as she also get shoes just show up in her wardrobe ... avit !!!! :clap:

nice motors mate - am jealous twice over

your wife sounds like mine, she's taken to hiding the new bags underneath the bed now :D

tis true , but i figure under the bonnet will be a good hidin place for me :shock:

how does it go ?? ... anything she can do i can do better :shrug:

while we`re at it ... i wanna lower the silver one ..did i read or dream that hottunning coilovers were the same or made for a bigger name company ?? basicaly are they any good ??.. i would say im only a sunday morning corrado driver and dont really wanna thro £500 at a set just want the look but also would like em to be half up to the job in hand ..lol

while we`re at it ... i wanna lower the silver one ..did i read or dream that hottunning coilovers were the same or made for a bigger name company ?? basicaly are they any good ??.. i would say im only a sunday morning corrado driver and dont really wanna thro £500 at a set just want the look but also would like em to be half up to the job in hand ..lol

http://www.ap-suspension.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=152

cheapest half decent set you'll find..