Sign in to follow this  
Flexso

Im afraid the Corrado is gonna have to go!

The VR6 will be going up for sale very shortly, so if anyone is particularly interested in a bargain then get in touch. I havent decided on a price yet but it will be cheap for a VR6!!!!

Why cheap,what's up with it?

ta

liking the replacement. as said any reason for cheap?

Its on 132k, cloth seats, guy before me says timing chains have been done but there is no history of it. there is lots of history, clutch and bits have been changed. I have changed the rad fans, rocker gasket, both rear calipers as others had seized. Body work is ok, there is a slight bulge in bonnet because the previous owner was driving round with the front engine mount undone.

The things that are wrong are that from what I can tell it needs two front abs sensors as it can come on randomly. There is a oil leak coming from somewhere. had a compression test done and they were coming out approx 160 on each cylinder. The rad only comes on stage 2 (105c) so I have put in a manual switch. Also since Ive put the samco hoses on it leak a little bit of water.

That is pretty much it really. Oh and it is MOTed and taxed. MOT is until end of this year I think.