Sign in to follow this  
Twiss

OE parts to improve performance from other cars?

Hi All

After near righting off my C last week (cheap tyres, bad weather and back road just didn't mix) I've been thinking that I.ve been looking at websites and dreaming of buying performance/expensive parts to improve my C to much instead of tweaking it and driving it which is what I bought it for. dont get me wrong if I had the money I would buy my dream parts.

But does any one know of other makes and models of cars of which there parts that could be used to tweak/improve the performance of the c either it be for the 16v, vr6. g60 or the 8v

most of us have know of the main ones like the golf, passet, seat toleado but are there any others

it was just a thought that a list would be handy for future and current modders ?

but then again i could be wrong and it could be a waste of time

Any input is appreciated

Vaughn

im with you on this! scrapyard tuning!! the vw car empire must have some usefull parts to improve older cars but its going to be one hell of a list as many obvious items are well....obvious! such as larger brakes suspension bushes etc that most people allready know about! im currently trying to increase my rear roll stiffness! does anybody out there know if there is a stiffer rear beam that will fit the corrado without resourting to antiroll bars? ie is a passat one stiffer or a newer seat version that is stiffer?

who knows!?

andy