Sign in to follow this  
joby

Any pics of a bordeaux pearl corrado on sebrings please

Thinking of buying some sebrings to make my corrado look original and want some pics please :) Ive lowered 40 mm too will it look daft with 15" Rims

I don't think they ever came on sebrings mate, as bordeaux red arrived in 92 which is the same year that valvers were given estorils - I may be wrong though :)

I don't think they ever came on sebrings mate, as bordeaux red arrived in 92 which is the same year that valvers were given estorils - I may be wrong though :)

ill get some pics of my bordeaux on sebrings, its completely original bar the exhaust.

its a 91 early valver in bordeaux, so going by walesy am i wrong in thinking its bordeaux? and maybe another colour?

Oops, no you're right - but they changed the name of the colour in 92, from 'Pearl red' to 'Bordeaux Red Pearl'

Same horse, different jockey! :tongue:

Thats the one walesy :) Nice pics Ryan , They dont fill the arches too well when its lowered though do they! Look forward to your pics ANDY

Thats the one walesy :) Nice pics Ryan , They dont fill the arches too well when its lowered though do they! Look forward to your pics ANDY

mine is on standard shocks iirc, although it may be on lowering springs, does look tidy though.. will get the pics asap.

Bordeaux Red and Sebrings. Perfect match! I'll take some pics tomorrow for you!

Cheers dave, Hows that valver of your`s coming along

Pretty much the same state it was in the last time you saw it. It does go off on holiday quite a bit though.....and usually comes back with a little something extra added, a new aerial, a good wash..... last time it came back with a Welsh Dragon sticker in the window! It's become the DG Autotech loan car :lol:

Bet yours is as minty as ever!