Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

Desired spec for new VR - Asking too much??

Along with a couple of others on here, you know who you are! I'm in the market for a VR - but just thought I'd gauge if I'm been overly picky with my preferred spec.

Ideally-

1994/1995 / Blue / less then 120k / black leather / FSH

Am I asking too much :lol:

Sound perfectly reasonable and realistic to me and blue is one of the more popular colours. Price and condition will be the main issues. Good luck with the search. :clap:

you desires were much as mine, with exception i was hoping for around the 90K mark, & with some time online & a couple of views i found my baby :luvlove:

hunt away, they are out there!!!

No you are not being picky.

Its your money you get to choose what you want. 8)

Just be patient and you will find what you are looking for 8)

You might as well go for aircon and black cloth Recaros while you're at it... and don't forget the headlamp washers. If you're really lucky, you may find a Karmann interior.

Seriously, you should get the spec you're after fairly easily :)

yeh you'll get all of that alright, its just a question of whether it all works or not :D

cheers guys - I guess I should of pointed out my budget first!

budget is round the 3k mark - might go 3,200 if one of the Storm sellers gets a reality check :?

Side Note: Think I might just of landed myself in some trouble - I've made bids on ebay for two VR's - am I'm legally screwed if I end up winning both?! :brickwall:

probably not worth worrying about if a) auction doesn't end for a while b) you didn't place a very high bid :D

Just withdraw your bid from one of them now.

Bet there are a few blue/black leather VR's out there. Quite popular colour combo.

Matt

no, they're unlikely to pursue a sale which doesn't meet their stated reserve level

i thought once you bid, and were subsequently winning that was a committment to buy until/ if outbid, i didn't think you could withdraw - i'm probably wrong

One of the items mentions 'reserve not met'.

Can the seller, after not getting his reserve met, accept the highest bid anyway?? :shrug:

No.I think if he has set a reserve and it does not make the reserve,its too bad.

He can offer it to you at the lower price you bid,but you don`t have to buy it :)

You might as well go for aircon and black cloth Recaros while you're at it... and don't forget the headlamp washers. If you're really lucky, you may find a Karmann interior.

:lol: :lol:

[quote name="too hot

No.I think if he has set a reserve and it does not make the reserve,its too bad.

He can offer it to you at the lower price you bid,but you don`t have to buy it :)[/quote]

Thanks toohot - sounds promising i guess - I'm the highest bidder so far :clap: (in reality= :brickwall: )