Sign in to follow this  
Brooksie

Pics of my 1st VR6

Heres my new lady

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/brooksie_03/

In the side on pic their is rust on the sill directly below the handle, an the back wheel arch is rusting but overall body work is pretty sweet, as you can see the engine bay needs some tlc which is what im currently going through all starting friday lol, then onto the brakes tires an so forth, an then the body work gets a new lease of life but im not changing the colour as i love it. the shocks are 4 years old but 2 different sets as its got koni on the back an blisten on the front so may look into getting a new set in the futre but they are sound for now. the alarm is poo so thats coming out an a toad bugger going in on saturday

Im open to opions as most of you have been restoring/moding these babys for a while

Fairy muff.

Just seen you mention the VSR in your other thread. Not often you see them with the engine plastics on. Can't see where the vaccum pipe fits to the actuator though.

will get new in time as these are scuffed to hell m8, but they still look good on her till i get a few hundred spare to get some new ones lol

Refurb them! I'm doing my ABTs at the moment takes a while but satisfying job and you are left with a brand new looking set of wheels at the end!

finally got started on the bay started small so first to come off was the VSR heat plate scrubbed down an given a right good polish just got another high finish polish an thats one down lol

Before

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285 ... C10639.jpg

After

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285 ... C10649.jpg

roll bar is coming off 2moro for a good rub down an respray, then next weekend the inlet manifold is coming off for its polish :D

not for sale buddy, im gonna polish it up, as the heat plate come off easy i have started that today gonna get her shiny lol

cant fault you mate thats a nice lil bonus to get with ur C :D

no m8 gave it to the misses to hide away from my kids lol, but upon inspection the serial is no longer visable so got to source the number again anyway, will go through the box of receipts maybe be in their from the time it was done