Sign in to follow this  
drewiee99

Guess what car

Ok thought i would test you all as there are some smart people on here. I detailed this car the other day and i had never heard of it or ever seen one, can any of you guess ill post one pic then a few more if you get stuck. Good luck. It was one of the most over engineered cars ive seen in a long while for its age they dont make them like that anymore. :?

Crazy dave and memisis 360 are barred from having ago as they know, but proberbly forgot by now.

Easy, its a Facel Vega - fabulous piece of French over -engineering (when did you last here that).

Had a push button gearbox that gave endless troubles, engines were Chrysler V8's. Later produced a four door version called the Excellence and then the gorgeous little Facelia with a home grown twin cam inline 4 that ulimately bankruted the company due to its unreliability, last models had a Volvo engine slotted in

I detailed this car the other day and i had never heard of it or ever seen one

a ford fiesta that works?? :lol:

more pics please

Easy, its a Facel Vega - fabulous piece of French over -engineering (when did you last here that).

Had a push button gearbox that gave endless troubles, engines were Chrysler V8's. Later produced a four door version called the Excellence and then the gorgeous little Facelia with a home grown twin cam inline 4 that ulimately bankruted the company due to its unreliability, last models had a Volvo engine slotted in

if your right you REALLY need to get out more mate :lol:

your good andy Well i didnt think you would get it so quick, this car is worth around 80k there is also a burnt out one in this barn to had offers of 45k as it is. I spent 2 days machine polishing and flatsanding the bonnet and roof, the results were very good. There is also a load of other super cars in the barn to most of them classic aston martins and ferraris.

:notworthy: :clap:

Round of applause for you! :)

I think I deserve sympathy, god help Noah as at 2 years of age he is becoming as anal as I am, can already reecognise all Porsches, Mini, all Saabs, Honda Accords, Octavias (although he automatically calls these taxis) and of course Corrados

I think I deserve sympathy, god help Noah as at 2 years of age he is becoming as anal as I am, can already reecognise all Porsches, Mini, all Saabs, Honda Accords, Octavias (although he automatically calls these taxis) and of course Corrados

:lol: good lad :thumbleft:

That Facel Vega is a nice car actually.