Sign in to follow this  
jimmyvwjunkie

stand by ride

so im waiting untill lisa's g60 is available after the insurrance deal with it, but in mean time i need a cheapish stand by motor. either vw or audi.

any suggestions? 8)

Have an 82 Rocco GTi that's been in dry store for 9 years... Will need trailering ... Near Oxford

camerapictures17-02-08115.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08116.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08117.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08118.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08119.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08120.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08122.jpg

As I said in dry store (you can see that from the dust!) the spots of water were from opening the door...

How cheap is cheap? Selling my Passat Estate 1.8T, Revo remap, Eibach suspension etc etc Looking for £1550. Was just going to put an add up in here.

Have an 82 Rocco GTi that's been in dry store for 9 years... Will need trailering ... Near Oxford

As I said in dry store (you can see that from the dust!) the spots of water were from opening the door...

I'd have that if I hadn't just been made redundant :(:(

Not trying to crap on your attempt at a sale mate, but if the OP is looking for a standby / spare car to use whilst he waits for another one to come up, what good is a car which has been stood for 9 years, needs to be trailered back, and is most definitely going to be a project? I assumed he was after something he could hop into and drive away!

Looks like a cool car and I'm not slating it at all, but I doubt it's going to just need the oil changing before it flies through an MOT!

Not trying to crap on your attempt at a sale mate, but if the OP is looking for a standby / spare car to use whilst he waits for another one to come up, what good is a car which has been stood for 9 years, needs to be trailered back, and is most definitely going to be a project? I assumed he was after something he could hop into and drive away!

Looks like a cool car and I'm not slating it at all, but I doubt it's going to just need the oil changing before it flies through an MOT!

And the fact that Jamie has already got a Rocco "runaround" and wants to get something else instead cos he hates it so much :lol:

Buy yourself a Lupo mate. :)

My 2nd favourite VW after the C. I want one of these to replace my daily when I can afford one!

i just got rid of my scirroco gt 89. hated it :D

i just got rid of my scirroco gt 89. hated it :D

That'd be because it's not a GTi... :tongue:

Cough - Passat ^^^^^ :D

just had a look at it in cars for sale section. looks tidy and would be perfect for the kitesurfing equiptment with that big boot space. supprised at how much bhp its got and 37mpg is not to bad aswell. my raddo got 32.

if your available later on in the week i might just pop round for a viewing. :)

After looking at a few cars half its age but in far worse condition I can tell its in good condition for its age. Loads of history and receipts as well.

The RR prinout out was at 13psi and 95ron so a slight tweak and some 98ron and it would be even better. Its super practical and a torquey beast, 231ftlbs!!!

37mpg was on a good run, I get about 28-29mpg around town.

Im away to Norway Wed-Fri but should be available at the weekend.

After looking at a few cars half its age but in far worse condition I can tell its in good condition for its age. Loads of history and receipts as well.

The RR prinout out was at 13psi and 95ron so a slight tweak and some 98ron and it would be even better. Its super practical and a torquey beast, 231ftlbs!!!

37mpg was on a good run, I get about 28-29mpg around town.

Im away to Norway Wed-Fri but should be available at the weekend.

sweet. i will pm you 8) 8)

I have got an 86 polo Coupe S. Really good condition. 57k miles, 10 months MOt and tax until the end of the month. Looking for £500?

I've got a 1.3CL polo 6n (95) for sale, black, black cloth interior, just over 80k, history from 60k, MOT till March 28th, no tax atm.

alot more reliable than my C, cheaper aswell!

I've got it on autotrader for £950, but price is negotiable.

I've got a 1.3CL polo 6n (95) for sale, black, black cloth interior, just over 80k, history from 60k, MOT till March 28th, no tax atm.

alot more reliable than my C, cheaper aswell!

I've got it on autotrader for £950, but price is negotiable.

mmm cheap and power steering. you got any pics?