Sign in to follow this  
Erickramirez

pressure release or regulator valve for cylinders?

does the corrado g60 have some sort of pressure regulating valve that will release pressure off the cylinders when you shut off the car? a friend of mine explained this on a different mechanism that used cylinders and it sounded alot like the symptoms im having. sometimes when i turn the key my car will make a weird pretty loud buzzing noise (almost like the noise a buzzer makes on an apartment when you hold it to let the other guy come in through the door) and it wont turn over, so i turn the ignition off and try again and 2nd try flawless start. its almost like the first time my cylinders had pressure built up and would allow my car to turn on and when i shut off the ignition my (pressure release valve?) released the pressure allowing my car to safely turn on. Am i making any sense or am i just crazy??? is there such a valve on the g60?

What are you drivin mate a 'raddo or a steam engine?.

That's the first i've heard of any device like the 1 you mentioned.

Sounds like a duff fuel pump,can you be more specific?,does it make the noise when the

engines hot or cold?

usually when its cold, sorry its the best i can explain it, when i turn my key to the on position you can hear a pretty low sound like inbetween a whirrrrr and a buzzzzz, and when i actually turn it to start is when it SOMETIMES makes that semi loud buzz sound. for some reason it makes me think like something is stuck lol idk why. and it cant be my battery i just installed an optima and this has been going on for the last 6 or 7 months on and off. my starter hmm idk... when that buzzing doesnt happen and my car is cold it starts right up, but when my car is warm it usually struggles a little bit, i have been told that it could be my ignition switch but im just confused as to why the buzzing noise??? what kind of symptom is this? no one ever experience it? oh and sometimes when it buzzes if i wiggle the key it will turn on, but i rather just turn the switch off then start it again. :cuckoo:

i got the same buzzin i only get it wen i plug my isv valve in but still cant get mine to start is really annoyin me did u ever get it workin pls reply to me as i dont no how to post anythin on here im new thanks craig