Sign in to follow this  
andy

Wheel I.D. Please! **New Pics !!**

Can anyone identify these please, and give me a rough idea of their value? They're in 17 inch flavour. :)

cant actually tell what they are so i guess value isnt massive. maybe £150 if youre looking to get rid?

Well, I've taken one off and there's no markings that help me out with the manufacturer. They do say made in England and the size, any more ideas?

Will get a bigger picture up later today hopefully, the centre cap says VW but doesn't look original.

Flick the caps out and have a look what they say on the back.

May give a clue, get some pics up tho and if you can some hi res of the inside of the wheel.

Should be some markings some where.

Here are some more pics, the second has a logo, I think this is probably the clue, I recognise it but can't place it, anyone?

Every pair of alloy wheels I've ever seen have that logo on them... always wanted to know what it means. Afraid it won't help with identifying them tho! :(

Ah I see, good info there! I thought it seemed strangely familiar. Good call on the Merecedes wheel thing though, the small holes inbetween the main bolt holes seem to be a common feature on some Mercedes wheels I've looked at. I never thought it would be so hard to I.D. a wheel.

Wont be Mercs as they dont use the 5x100 PCD. Only other companies are Subaru and Toyota as far as I know. They are aftermarket wheels of some sort.

Wont be Mercs as they dont use the 5x100 PCD. Only other companies are Subaru and Toyota as far as I know. They are aftermarket wheels of some sort.

Ah ok, I was just about to check that! Hmmm the plot thickens :?

Pics help a little but i was really looking for a hi res of the inside of the wheel.

I'd be seriously suprised if there's no markings at all.

Pics help a little but i was really looking for a hi res of the inside of the wheel.

Yes I'll get one of those tonight, there are odd numbers but they look a bit meaningless tbh. :)

Yes I'll get one of those tonight, there are odd numbers but they look a bit meaningless tbh. :)

Great stuff, those could be the giveaway if there is one.

Great stuff, those could be the giveaway if there is one.

I've just taken some pics but they're really not up to it, I need daylight, not dark and p1ss1ng rain, will work on it!

TBH Im 99% sure they are an aftermarket wheel. Probably early 90's ones. Price wise will depend on tyres. With decent tyres your probably only looking at £250-300 I think.

Just fling them on ebay to find out.