Sign in to follow this  
rado94

my mint 16v

heres my mint 16v bought it 2 months ago and bloody love it. its had 1 owner from new sum guy in his 60's who lived on the isle of white prob hence why its only done 59k its got every receipt possible and came with 26 vw stamps in the servive book. been waiting for the right one to come up for a couple of years so its well been worth the wait. gona loose the nasty 5 spokes got sum estorils to go on it just gota get them refurbed then thats it just gona leave it standard. only down side is ive gota sell my 2 owner mk2 8v. dam credit crunch!

nice example indeed.

how much is the 8v up for? one of the lads at work is looking for one.

love the small bumpers, reminds me of mine, but better condition!

not sure what im putting it up for yet gota do the heater matrix on it b4 i sell it ,the prices of these are all over the place at the mo its only done 99k im kinda thinking around £1800 not sure if im pushing my luck with that but ive seen ones with 150k on the clock goin 4 £2500! any help on what it might be worth would be appreciated chaps

that does look mint indeed, good purchase :salute:

pity you can't keep the two, 8v looks nice too, you obviously look after your motors

cheers, yeh weekends are spent washing and polishing drives the mrs mad 'your not washing that bloody car again are you'. im sure im not the only one who gets it in the ear would love to keep the 8v as my daily and the c 4 weekend use to keep the miles low ive had the golf for four years gona hate to c it go :(

i think that will be a bit more than hes looking to spend to be fair, but i will pass on the pic and see where it goes.

hard to put a price on it without knowing alot on the car, but based on the miles and from what i can see (condition) i would like to think it would be at least £1400, but with all the money crap at the mo, it really depends whos looking and how soon you need to get rid really.

shame it has to go really, i would stick it up on edition 38 when youre ready to sell though plenty of mk2 lovers on there.