Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Autoglym kits @ Halfords...

Just been down to Halfords this morning to pick up some Autloglym polishing cloths, when I saw they had a bit of a sale on.

I caved in and bought their best valet kit which is basically a hefty green zip up case with about 10 different Autoglym products in there to get your car looking spotless. It was reduced from £39.99 to £26 - which is a pretty darn good buy.

And seeing as the sun is shining outside, gonna go give the car a damn good wash and polish :)

I find their brown cloths shed bits everywhere but that's a good saving on the kit though :lol:

I find a well used towel and some SuperResin is best for application & buffing. I still can't believe how much that stuff costs, just aswell it's only a twice a year job (for me!).

K

Auto Glym stuff is excellent, i was gona get one of those kits at full price before crimbo :shock:

glad i never now :lol:

Kev,

You are supposed to take their cloths out and shake them like hell before you use them.. you'll get covered in loads of cotton lint for a minute or so, but it stops shedding the stuff almost instantly and you can then get on with polishing the car. No more bits over your paintwork :)

I just did a few panels on my old mans Mercedes today as it was looking particularly tired, and it came up a treat.. just gotta do the rest of it now. Bloody estate cars.... :)