jazzdevil

The all-purpose F1 thread...

love the Red Bull U-turn on "team orders" .... think someone needs to go back and check what they have said in the past...

im no fan of it and didnt approve when Ferrari did it before and dont like what RB tried to tell Mark yesterday. Fair game to Mark though.. he just ignored them :)

great race though... really thought Massa was going to take Hamilton on that last corner - now that is proper racing excitement.

Got to have had some of the most exciting races we've had for years. I do feel though some of it is artificially made, as in the tyres dying off so quickly and the DRS system. On the plus side, smart new technology coming along.

I'm really unsure about the whole DRS thing, but the new tyre degridation is perfect ....... less grip in any racing car situation is much more entertaining I think i.e. wet races.

Would be good news to see VW in F1........terrible news about sky though, can't believe the BBC is letting it go AGAIN !!

It actually really annoys me as the BBC's coverage is great, I hate the thought of going back to adverts in the middle of races :censored:

its been stated by sky that there wont be adverts during races at all.. cant see it happening but time will tell..

I thought Audi weren't interested and were focusing on Le Man instead?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93461

AND according to this article on the autosport website, you wont have to purchase the skysports package either.

Oh yes you will

The broadcaster has no plans to introduce a 'pay-per-view' scheme for races, meaning that fans will have to purchase a Sky Sports package and pay from £31.95 per month for it.

its been stated by sky that there wont be adverts during races at all.. cant see it happening but time will tell..

I thought Audi weren't interested and were focusing on Le Man instead?

They have said they won't have adverts next year. But have said nothing about 2013 onwards :(