Sign in to follow this  
bigg60

MY "not quite so" VERY EXPENSIVE CORRADO

thanks chaps, i have done pretty much everything to it

it is in the "cars for sale" section (er indoors dont like it) but i'm doin me best to keep hold of it, she did ask "me or the blo*dy car" i had to think long and hard :wink:

*Mod edit - Another de-capped post - Henny *

That's a lovely looking G60... I can't believe you've got to sell it now you've done it... :? I'd go mental... :mad:

Welcome to the forum by the way... 8)

(and please turn your caps lock off!)

caps lock oops sorry, theres been a few argy bargy's in my house as you can expect, but all being well i'll keep it !

caps lock oops sorry, theres been a few argy bargy's in my house as you can expect, but all being well i'll keep it !

Cool 8) I've spent slightly more than that on my 'rado recently, and I can't imagine how I'd be if my partner (if I had one at the moment!) told me to get rid of it! :shock:

What have you done to it for the money? Sounds like it could be quite and interesting car... 8)

I can't imagine how I'd be if my partner (if I had one at the moment!) told me to get rid of it! :shock:

If the car is affecting the household financially and the girlfriend/wife has an equal share/say in the house....then yeah it'd have to go......but if like in my situation where you live on your own pay ALL the bills etc, then she can get knotted :lol:

K

Cool 8) I've spent slightly more than that on my 'rado recently, and I can't imagine how I'd be if my partner (if I had one at the moment!) told me to get rid of it! :shock:

What have you done to it for the money? Sounds like it could be quite and interesting car... 8)

bought it last february off of a freinds uncle who had it stood up for three years, it sounded a bit noisey bottom end so i got it home stripped it down and it kinnda escallated from there (you know how it is) , didn't think i would like this much but its great,

bits inc: (all new) engine, supercharger, eibach suspension, sebring exhaust, brakes all round, 17" wheels, isotta steering wheel, interior (2nd hand but immaculate), alternator, water pump, pas pump, all pipes, i'm sure your bored now but you get the drift, should be at inters with it so hopefully all meet up ????? :roll:

I can't imagine how I'd be if my partner (if I had one at the moment!) told me to get rid of it! :shock:

If the car is affecting the household financially and the girlfriend/wife has an equal share/say in the house....then yeah it'd have to go......but if like in my situation where you live on your own pay ALL the bills etc, then she can get knotted :lol:

K

its not financial she just wants an audi convertible instead, she aint that bad really, i certainly cant moan, she let me buy a toyota hilux double cab before xmas (for work off course)

i'm sure your bored now but you get the drift, should be at inters with it so hopefully all meet up ????? :roll:

Sounds about right... Mine started as a simple project and then a sheared bolt resulted in a bit of overkill :wink: :lol:

There's gonna be quite a few of us at Inters this year, there is talk of having a stand down there, so keep an eye out on here for details a bit closer to the time, and I'm sure we'll all meet up and have a laugh! 8)

i can imagine on a long journey it could get too much but i dont use the car very often so its a pleasent change from a diesel pick-up :D

yeah its on the auto-trader website aswell :( just found out the mrs is in the family way so it has to go now :cry: but i will be a dad :lol:

Congratulations mate!

well done mate :D

Thought I'd seen the rado on the trader..

Goodluck with the sale!

MY "NOT QUITE SO EXPENSIVE" corrado now then, i thought 7500 was alot but 11000, sweet jesus

Yeah, mine's now crossed the 10K level... :crazyeyes: